Thursday, October 23, 2008

beachy was peachy!!

Okay so that title was stupid, lol but it was good. We wnet down to Kill Devil hills on Friday and spent the weekend walking back and forth to the beach, stores,and got to see the Cape Hatteras lighthouse. I walked up all 257 stairs to the top, thought i would i die but i did it. I also have joined facebook recently and am suprised @how many people I know are on there. It's kinda cool to see people i went to high school with. I was never crazy about most of the people there but i have reconnected with some whom i really liked. It's funny how life can be like that. I have a new manager @ work which i like so far and even the general manage complimented one displays he suggested, wasn't sure if it was the actual images he liked or just the fact that we had the poster sizes up on display. It does look really good if i do say so myself. Well enough bragging on me. Good night Folks :)

No comments: