Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where has November gone????

Today i realized that we are exactly one week away from thanksgiving, It blows my mind and also made me think about what i am thankful for. So i thought i would post it here.

1) I am so thankful to live in America, where we took a positive step towards change by electing the first black president.

2) My family, They are crazy, funny, unique and the glue that holds me together

3) That the recession has not hit me too hard and hopefully it won't

4) That my kids are healthy, smart, funny, beautiful and crazy!!!

5) My husband, he's snarky, dry and more awesome than he knows!!!! and he loves me best of all

6)My smelly dogs, they are the only beings in my house who listen to me or atleast pretend too.

There is so much more that i am thankful for but think that's a good start for today :). What are you thankful for??

No comments: