Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CHHHANGES......

You know about six months ago maybe seven life seemed sooo simple..... I had a nice little routine built for myself ya know maybe a little like yours. Wake up, get kids ready for school, get yourself ready for work think about what to cook for dinner whatever. Now here it is August and I feel like I have lost control of everything. My dear friend's and co worker's husband was battleing cancer since November and i went on vacation in March and he became very ill while i was out. She obviously took FMLA to care for him and He shortly passed away after that. And I feel like I can't get my life back in control from being desperatly short handed since then and cannot my head together lately. I am trying to find my out of this trap and HOPEFULLY shake up things and learn how to have fun again and get back in touch with the real me of who I used to be. So have a seat and enjoy the show!!! :)

1 comment:

LilliGirl said...

There's hope...School starts soona and that always bring routine - a busy one, but a routine nonetheless