Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OH THE JOY!!!

Do you remeber being a 12 y.o girl??? I vaguely remember, what an akward age. You are trying to find your place in the world your friends may change as often as your underwear AND your parents get mor e dumb with each passing day!!! This is the wonderful world of my daughter right now and I hope i can help her through it.... She has thrilled me to no end though by asking me to go shopping @ Goodwill though. We were in the car the other day and she asked me if we could shopping this week at the place?? She couldn't remember what it was called and I assumed it would be Hot Topic or Aeropostle but when i said the names she said "No, ya know the place you take all our old stuff". I said "Goodwill"? Yup Goodwill!!! Money is always tight for me and she has a bad shopping gene unfortunely but she is realing "pre-loved" stuff might be the way to go. Good thing for me the way she is growing this summer, lol. By Christmas she might be taller than me but that's not hard to beat as i'm only 5'2 in bare feet.lol

1 comment:

LilliGirl said...

Take her to Plato's closet too!