Monday, August 18, 2008

Your penis is as big as an eggroll Charlie!

This is what my crazy 7y.o nephew said to my son this weekend!!! I reluctently agreed to let my niece and nephew spend saturday night with us since i don't get to see them as much as i would love too, But the boys fight so after about an hour together usually. So they spent the night had a good time and it went well. So on sunday my sister being the cool Aunty that she is took Charlie to spend the day with them. They swam, played in the hot tub, chased the dogs, hunted toads and then we all got together for dinner. As Charlie is changing out of his swimsuit in the evening, KJ proceeds to look and says to Charlie "Your penis is as big as an eggroll". Well Charlie of course has to share this tidbit with everyone and as we all are trying not to fall out of our chairs laughing KJ comes out of the house and says "whatever he said i did is true" well of course that just added fuel to flames and we just laughed and laughed. I love that CRAZY Kid. He always says the funniest things. His insight and intelligence is amazing!!

No comments: